- Explore Ben Tre and the lush beauty of the Mekong Delta.
- Cruise through the waterways of the Mekong River on Apricot Cruise
- Meet local families, hands-on weaving coconut-leaves-swabs, and making local traditional cakes
- Relax on a rowing boat along beautiful water palm creeks
- Enjoy a tasty lunch with typical Vietnam Southern dishes
Ben Tre, popular known for coconut, attracts visitors to its fresh-aired environment of large green coconut & fruits gardens. Join us, experience the slow pace delta life, meet very friendly local, feel the generous hospitality and blow away the stresses of modern life.
Leave bustling Saigon behind, head out to un-touched areas not well-known by tourists in Ben Tre. Board the Apricot Cruise, featuring a new boat design open on all sides to allow the river breezes to flow freely. From the comfort of your Apricot Cruise, meander down the Mekong observing local life play out along the river banks. Stop at some local families and see how local traditional methods utilize every bit of the coconut. Learn how to make local cakes, and why you don’t let a local fortune-teller tell you what is supposed to happen in the future.
It is a full day of interesting experiences: boat rowing through winding water-coconut canals, bike riding along lush rural roads, sampling tasty local cakes, tea with honey, and enjoying lunch served with Mekong specialties at Apricot Riverside Restaurant. Relax, enjoy the tour and have memorable experiences.
PRICES: Valid to end of Dec 2019 (excluded Holidays) USD/ person
Price per guest