- Visit Ho Chi Minh Complex.
- Visit Vietnam Ethnology Museum.
- Visit Van Mieu – Quoc Tu Giam, the Temple of Literature & Vietnam’s first university
- Enjoy a cyclo ride around the Old Quarter streets
This full day Hanoi city tour will bring you to most of the highlights and the must see attractions for any tourists to Hanoi. Join us and get to know Hanoi highlights.
The day starts with visit to the complex dedicated to Ho Chi Minh, the nation’s founder, containing Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, and his house on stilts. This complex also comprises the One Pillar Pagoda, whose origins date back to the foundation of city. Next, we visit the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology which successfully presents the recognition of Vietnam as a multi-ethnic country and promotes socio-cultural diversity.
After your lunch, visit Van Mieu - Quoc Tu Giam, the Temple of Literature & Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 11th century, the gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam's past. You then take a cyclo (rickshaws ride around the Old Quarter streets which were named after the specific goods once offered for sale at these places. Tour ends at your hotel.
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is CLOSED on Monday, Fridays and all afternoons.
- Ethnology Museum is CLOSED on Monday
PRICES: Valid to end of Dec 2019 (excluded Holidays) USD/ person
Price per guest