EVASON ANA MANDARA NHA TRANG - NHA TRANG - VIETNAM
Beach side Tran Phu road, Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Evason Ana Mandara Nha Trang located directly on the beach off the most
famous thoroughfare, Tran Phu Boulevard, the resort rests comfortably on 20,000
square metres of private tropical gardens overlooking the sea. The delicate
blend of graceful architecture and gracious service, peaceful atmosphere &
captivating scenery, Ana Mandara offers a unique experience in simplicity,
serenity & refinement. Relaxing on the white sandy beach, listening to the
lapping of the waves will soon make any worries disappear.
- Ana Mandara means "beautiful home for the guests". Reminiscent of an old
Vietnamese village, and furnished with native woods and rattan, the resort
reflects the real image of Vietnam.
- Click here for a map
showing Evason Ana Mandara Nha Trang in Nha Trang.
Evason Ana Mandara Nha Trang
- All rates are in US$, including
breakfast, VAT & service charges.
- No extra charge for a child under 12 when sharing beds with parents,
room only. Child over 2- under 12 years will be surcharged
- Add 63US$ ( year 2013) per extra bed, child under 12 years:
50US$/extra bed/night. Maximum one extra bed in one room.
- Transfer service: 15 USD/pax/way in shared bus and 63 USD
for private car/trip.
- EARLY BIRD BOOKING: 16 Jan 2013– 19 Dec
- Discount 10% for booking made before 45 days to check-in date ( Except
for German, Austria, Swiss, Japanese & Nordic-Norway, Denmark, Finland &
- Discount 10% for booking made before 60 days to check-in date (
Applicable for German, Austria, Sweden).
- BONUS NIGHT:
* 05 May 2013- 15 July 2013 & 05 Sep 2013- 31 Oct 2013
- Stay 5 consecutive nights pay 4 nights
- Stay 7 consecutive nights pay 5 nights
- MINIMUM STAY:
16 Jan 2013- 19 Dec 2013
- Minimum stay 7 nights,
get one complimentary dinner & 30 minutes hand or foot massage for 02
- Min stay 3 night at Evason Ana Mandara Nha Trang and min stay 4 nights
at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay will get one FOC dinner at Evason Ana Mandara
Nha Trang and pay 3 nights at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay and FOC transfer
between the 02 properties.
- COMPULSORY DINNER:
Christmas Eve Gala: 24 Dec: 118 US$/adult
+ New Year's Gala: 31
Dec: 161 US$/adult
- MINIMUM STAY:
+ All bookings
falling on 20 Dec- 31 Dec & 1 Jan – 15 Jan still required minimum 5
ACCOMMODATIONS AT EVASON ANA MANDARA NHA TRANG
- The 74 rooms of 16 villas at the resort have their own private
terrace along with all amenities and comforts of a five star resort.
Each room features king-size or twin beds, full size bath, AC, fan, IDD
telephone, in-room safe, satellite TV, mini-bar, coffee/tea making
facilities, hairdryer, stationery kit, newspapers, big balcony. Room's
balcony can be used as your Villa Dining of your own.
- Garden view:
36 Rooms à 48 sqm including balcony terrace, garden view
- Superior Sea view: 10 à 50
sqm including balcony terrace; sea view
- Deluxe SV:
8 à 52 sqm including balcony terrace. Some rooms have connecting doors
with garden view villa.
- Deluxe BF:
16 à 57 sqm including balcony terrace. Some rooms have connecting doors
with garden view villa.
- Ana Mandara Suite:
4 à 65 sqm including balcony terrace.
Garden and Deluxe room
FOOD AND OTHER SERVICES:
- Restaurants: Open-air and
traditional de'cor at The Pavilion Restaurant
offering a wide selection of Vietnamese and International cuisine
in its spectacular panoramic view of Nha Trang Bay.
features an open-air cocktail lounge, set within a bamboo garden
terrace, the perfect setting for a relaxing drink or old-fashioned
cocktail. The pool bar is called “Into Fizz”
offers a wide variety of exotic drinks to quench your thirst,
complimented by delicious finger foods and lighter items.
pool is open from dawn to midnight, with the adjacent Jacuzzi.
Alternatively guests are tempted into the warm transparent waters off
the resorts private beach.
- Water sports: water-skiing,
snorkeling, jet skis, parachute, scuba diving, Moonlight cruises.
- Land sport: Tennis court, Beach
volleyball; Badminton; Billiards, snooker and table tennis. Mountain
bicycles; Archery; Kite-flying.
- Six Senses Spa
: Located alongside the beach in a coconut plantation, the holistic
Six Senses Spa sets new standards in spa design with the use of natural
tones, traditional Vietnamese style and water elements.
- Business services
: the meeting rooms are available for casual seminars, meetings,
cocktail receptions, or private dinner parties. The meeting rooms are
equipped all necessary equipments and stationeries.