DALAT HOTEL DU PARC - DALAT - VIETNAM
07 Tran Phu, Da Lat, Vietnam
- The Dalat Hotel Du Parc is located adjacent to the Sofitel. Built in 1932 and
named Du Parc Hotel by the French Administration of Indochina. Then it had been painstakingly restored to it former glory
in French colonial style in 1997. Special emphasis to preserve and enhance
its rich history resulted in a "new" hotel in a splendor and
ambiance of a by-gone era. In January 1998 it has been re-opened as a
4-Star hotel under the name of Novotel Dalat and change the name back to
Dalat Hotel Du Parc in 2010
- It takes only 45 minutes by flight or four hours by car from Ho Chi Minh
City to Dalat. 30 minutes from Dalat Airport to hotel. 5 minutes from shops,
market and Dalat Palace Golf Club.
- Guests of Dalat Hotel Du Parc enjoy all the facilities and services of the
5-Star Dalat Palace whilst enjoying value for money prices of the 4-Star
Dalat Hotel Du Parc.
Guests of the Dalat Hotel Du Parc enjoy full access to all the facilities of the
- Click here for a map showing
Dalat Hotel Du Parc in Da Lat.
Dalat Hotel Du Parc- Dalat
- All rates are in US$, including
breakfast, VAT & service charges.
- No extra charge for children under 12 when sharing beds with parents.
- Add 20 US$ per extra bed for Superior category onward. Maximum
one extra bed in one room.
- COMPULSORY DINNER:
++ Christmas Eve Gala: 24 Dec: 37 US$/adult
++ New Year's Gala: 31 Dec: 37 US$/adult
++ Tet holiday:
11, 12, 13 Feb ( 01 meal compulsory per stay): 18 US$/adult
++ Victory Days Gala: 30 Apr or 01 May
( 01 meal compulsory per stay): 18 US$/adult
- SURCHARGE 17 USD per night per
++ 23, 24, 25 Dec
++ 31 Dec - 1 Jan
++ 10 Feb, 11 Feb,
12 Feb, 13 Feb & 14 Feb 2013
++ 28, 29, 30 Apr and 1 May
++ 1 & 2 Sep
01 APR 2013 - 31 OCT 2013
ACCOMMODATION AT DALAT DU PARC HOTEL
- All 139 rooms & suite equipped with Private Bathrooms, Coffee &
Tea maker, Color Television, IDD Telephones, Minibar & Fridge, In-Room
Elsafe, 24 Hr Room Service, Hair Dryers,TV, Radio & Satellit Channels,
WIFI connection in all rooms and public Areas
- Standard: 88 rooms of 18m2
- Superior: 36 rooms of 28m2
- Deluxe: 03 rooms of 35m2
- Executive Suite: 12 rooms, 70m2
FOOD AND OTHER SERVICES:
- Y Nhu Y restaurant: A truly
Vietnamese restaurant where special delicacies such as the Langbian
Vietnamese charcoal BBQ or Fish Steam Boats are prepared before your
eyes for Lunch or Dinner. Bright and breezy, the verandah offers an
excellent view of the surrounding life in Dalat. Maximum capacity of 80
- Café de la Poste: Separate
building across the street from the Novotel. Opens: 6.00 a.m. to 10.30
p.m. Seats: 60 + 20 terrace setting. A casual French Bistro to enjoy the
French country cuisine and international delicacies. A large terrace is
available for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Du Parc Lobby Lounge: on
Novotel Lobby Floor. Opens: 7:00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m. Capacity of Seats:
30. The melting pot of the hotel. For breakfast, a light meal or drinks
after a day out, this is the favorite watering hole of our guests.
- Golf Club: The 18-hole course is
crafted into the area’s gently rolling hills, surrounded by stately
pine trees, and seated above majestic Xuan Huong Lake. The Dalat
Palace Golf Club is the only golf course in South East Asia with bent
grass tees, fairways and greens, considered to be the ultimate
playing surface in golf.
- Facilities: Two tennis courts,
Children’s Outdoor Playground, Children’s Bicycles - rental, Mountain
Bike tours with guide, Trekking, Canynoning, Kayaking, Antique Vespa
bike Rental, Horse Riding & Horse Carriages, Historical Train Rides,
Internet corner, Limousine Service, Executive Business Center, Foreign
Exchange Service, Cooking Classes, Massage & Sauna
- Business services: all of the hotels
banquet and conference rooms are supported by professional and
modern equipment and are available for up to 200 guests.