VIETNAM VISA EXEMPTION
As of August 2023, regular passport holders from 25 countries below do not need a tourist visa for the Vietnam Exemption list:
90 days visa exemption: Chile, Panama
45 days visa exemption: Belarus, Korean, Japanese, German, Denmark, Norway, Russian, French, Finland, Spanish, Sweden, Italian, British (not include British overseas citizens)
30 days visa exemption: Campuchia, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand
21 days visa exemption: Philippines
14 days visa exemption: Brunei, Myanmar
Vietnam E visa can be granted to ALL the countries in the world starting from the 15th of August 2023.
Vietnam e-visa requirement:
· Passport with no less than six months validity and at least 2 blank passport pages.
· One recent color passport-size photo in digital format with a white background portrait without glasses.
· E-visa fee of USD 25$ for a single entry and USD 50$ for multiple entry (non-refundable).
· It normally takes 03 working days to receive the e-visa letter; however, the processing time may be affected by a large number of applicants or public holidays. As such, you should consider applying in advance.
· Vietnam e-visa is valid for a maximum of 90 days depending on the request
· Vietnamese e-visa application or after your visa is issued. In case you change your port of entry, a new visa should be applied
· No group application is accepted. Each application is for 1 applicant only
· Vietnam e-visa can be applied at: https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/web/guest/khai-thi-thuc-dien-tu/cap-thi-thuc-dien-tu
VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL
The visa on arrival (VOA) is only available for certain nationalities, and it may be subject to change. It is always a good idea to check with the Vietnam embassy or consulate in your country before traveling to Vietnam to confirm the latest visa requirements.
Please follow the below steps:
Step 1: Send us the passport information of travelers (fill data in an Excel file or by email or passport copy)
Step 2: Aurora will submit the visa application to the Vietnamese Immigration Department Step 3: Once approved, we will send you the Visa On Arrival Approval Letter
Step 4: Before the flight, travelers need to print the Visa On Arrival Approval Letter and bring it with them, so that they can abroad to fly to Vietnam. Upon arrival at the Airport in Vietnam, present the Approval Letter, Passport, Photos, and Application Form, and pay the fee to get your visa done at the Visa On Arrival counter.
· Make sure that the passport has at least 6 months of validity from the entry date ahead You must indicate your arrival date. If you are not sure what date you will fly to Vietnam, you can give us your proposed date of arrival. You can come to Vietnam some days later than the approved date, but not earlier.
· You need to prepare some cash (US dollars) for the stamping fee since no credit cards are accepted.
· Once processed, Visa service cannot be canceled, so we require you to make full payment in advance and non-refundable.