- Visit a new famous place that caught media attention worldwide.
- Spectacular view of nature with forest and sea from Golden Bridge, impressive point for check-in & selfie
- Admire the dazzling design with special jaw-dropping structure of resting on two giant hands.
Built in 2017, The Golden Bridge soon became the newest famous tourist attraction in Da Nang, Vietnam. Located on the top of Ba Na Hills, more than 1,400m above sea level, the Golden Bridge offers breathtaking views of Da Nang City & the Ocean from Ba Na Hills.
Pick up by our local guide, transfer to Ba Na Hills cable starting station for a cable car ride to the Golden Bridge. The walkway is 150 metres long and comprises of eight spans, each of which is lined with purple chrysanthemums, the bridge serves as a transit between a replica of a French village and Le Jardin D’Amour flower garden in Ba Na Hills. From the bridge, you have a panoramic view of Da Nang City & the Ocean.
Enjoy your free time on Ba Na Hills for further activities: walking, visiting the wine cellar, playing inclusive games... Be ready at the meeting point before the journey (by cable car) downhill and go back to your hotel.
- Ba Na Hills is not new but very popular tourist site for domestic and Asian visitors (Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean...) in summer time. The new built Golden Bridge has created a push for Da Nang tourism and it became a trend for locals and young international (Asia) tourists to come for checking-in and taking photos here. Hence, each day the Golden Bridge receives about 9.000-10.000 visitors. The numbers may reach 30,000 on peak days/weekends. That make the site overloaded sometimes.
- It may take 30 minutes (or more) to wait to buy the entrance ticket, long queue for food, photo taking, and cable cars… due to the crowds.
- Without the booking in advance, the services may not be secured.
PRICES: Valid to end of Dec 2019 (excluded Holidays) USD/ person
Price per guest