Continue to Lamphun to visit Wat Phra That Hariphunchai and the Dhamma Cultural Centre. There you can see the sculptural works of two artists, an American lady and her Thai husband, and get insights in modern Buddhist thinking. Lunch will be served at the center. Afterwards drive to Lampang with a visit to Wat Phra That Lampang Luang on the way. In Lampang take a horse carriage to visit Wat Phra Kaeo Don Tao and check in at hotel.
- Day 1CHIANG MAI - WIANG KHUM KHAN - LAMPHUN – LAMPANG
- Day 2LAMPANG – PHRAE – NAN
- Day 3NAN – CHIANG KHAM-CHIANG RAI
- Day 4CHIANG RAI - MAE SALONG – GOLDEN TRIANGLE
- Day 5CHIANG RAI
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Transfers and tours as mentioned by minivan with English or French Speaking guide.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program.
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program.
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Other meals than mentioned in the program.
- International or Domestic flights and airport tax.
- Personal expenses.
- Rates for triple rooms are equal as those mentioned for the sharing twin/double room
- No refund for unused services, splitting of package is not allowed