Cambodia offers great diversity from glorious beaches to ancient ruins and is also home to Asia's largest freshwater lake. We have devised a tour that explores the best of Cambodia taking you on a journey of discovery from the temples of Siem Reap to its pristine private island. We spend a few days exploring the Angkor Wat complex and its many fascinating temples including the famous Ta Prohm, built in the mid 12th to 13th century. Ta Prohm is overgrown with jungle vines and was used during the filming of the hit movie Tomb Raider.Song Saa private island is a great escape and fine combination by flight from Siem Reap to Preah Sihanouk and a boat trip.
Song Saa Private Island sits in Cambodia’s Koh Rong Archipelago, which is made up of mostly uninhabited islands – oases of virgin rainforests, coral reefs and pure white beaches. Song Saa is Cambodia’s first private island resort, and aims to set a high standard of luxury, environmental sustainability and community wellbeing though its conservation and sustainable livelihoods programs. While the island feels secluded, it is only 35 to 40 minutes away from Preah Sihanouk on the resort’s luxurious speedboat. Song Saa Private Island provides luxury transfers in our fleet of BMW 5 Series from the Cambodian capital Phnom Penh to Preah Sihanouk. Journey time is approximately 3.5 hours.
- Day 1Siem Reap arrival
- Day 2Siem Reap Exploration
- Day 3Siem Reap Exploration
- Day 4Siem Reap Exploration
- Day 5Siem Reap – Song Saa Private Island by flight via Preah Sihanouk
- Day 6Song Saa Private Island – Free at leisure
- Day 7Song Saa Private Island – Free at leisure
- Day 8Song Saa Private Island – Free at leisure
- Day 9Song Saa Private Island – Free at leisure
- Day 10Song Saa Private island – Phnom Penh departure
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as mention or similar
- Transfer services in a private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees, other boat fees where applicable
- Meals as listed in the program B= Breakfast; L= Lunch & D = Dinner: pre-arranged at local restaurants based on local food with set menu.
- Tours with local English speaking guide (Other languages with supplemental charge)
- Dinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- Internal airfares in the tour (please refer to the supplement quotation)
- International airfare from/to Cambodia
- International airport departure tax
- Express boat Siem Reap – Phnom Penh
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- All other service not stated in the program
The cancellation charges below refer to the non-transferable fee that is charged to the group member who has cancelled their tour:
- More than 45 days before departure: No cancellation charge
- Between 45 and 30 days before departure: 10% of total tour cost
- Between 30 days and 15 days before departure: 25% of total tour cost
- Between 15 days and 7 days before departure: 50% of total tour cost
- Less than 7 days before departure: 90% of total tour cost
- No-show at the airport on the day of arrival/departure: 100% of total tour cost
B. CHILDREN POLICY (land service only)
- Child from 1- 4 yrs: Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 30% of adult price if sharing existing bed(s) with parents
- Child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Child from 7 – 11 yrs: charge 75% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Child from 12 yrs up: pay as adult rate