The Vietnam In Luxury comes up with a memorable and fulfilling experience in the world’s magical countries. After exploring the Ha Noi capital, we will be moving to the other parts of Northern which compose the truly charming village and the limestone scenery Ha Long bay. The luxury experience continues in the Central region. Visiting the Citadel and past emperor’s mausoleums. Continue your history lesson as 400 year old shop houses in Hoi An and an extremely memorable experience working on rice field. Waiting in the south is the Mekong Delta, the mouth of the dragon. You will discover Saigon, a city of contrasts where modern and ancient Asia competes openly with colonial France for your attention.
HANOI CITY TOUR – NIGHT TRAIN TO LAO CAI
LAO CAI – SAPA
SAPA – LAO CAI – NIGHT TRAIN TO HANOI
HANOI – HALONG BAY
HALONG BAY – HANOI – HUE
HUE – DANANG – HOI AN
HOI AN – DANANG – HO CHI MINH CITY
HO CHI MINH CITY & CU CHI TUNNELS
HO CHI MINH – MEKONG DELTA – CAN THO
CAN THO – CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET – HO CHI MINH CITY
HO CHI MINH CITY – DEPARTURE
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- For group from 10 paying guests, one FOC can be granted for TL but the tour price per head will be quite high (as above quotation)
- For Group from 15 paying guests up we recommend a TL escort, and FOC based on single room included (as above quotation).
Should you need prices for smaller group size of FIT please contact us. Prices can be negotiated upon specific booking with dates.
Accommodation bases on lowest room category of each hotel. Higher room grade can be arranged subject to availability and additional charge
|Ha Long Bay
||Au Co Cruise
||Au Co Cruise
||Life Hoi An
||Victoria Hoi An
|Ho Chi Minh city
Specific Services inclusive:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as mention or similar
- Transfer services in a private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees, other boat fees where applicable
- Meals as listed in the program B= Breakfast; L= Lunch & D = Dinner: pre-arranged at local restaurants based on local food with set menu.
- Local English speaking guide in each city.
- Dinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- International airfare from/to Vietnam
- Domestic airfare
- International airport departure tax
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- All other service not stated in the program
A. CANCELLATION POLICY:
The cancellation charges below refer to the non-transferable fee that is charged to the group member who has cancelled their tour:
- More than 45 days before departure: No cancellation charge
- Between 45 and 30 days before departure: 10% of total tour cost
- Between 30 days and 15 days before departure: 25% of total tour cost
- Between 15 days and 7 days before departure: 50% of total tour cost
- Less than 7 days before departure: 90% of total tour cost
- No-show at the airport on the day of arrival/departure: 100% of total tour cost
B. CHILDREN POLICY (land service only)
- Child from 1- 4 yrs: Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 30% of adult price if sharing existing bed(s) with parents
- Child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Child from 7 – 11 yrs: charge 75% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Child from 12 yrs up: pay as adult rate