This 8-day Cambodia travel tour is a host of suggested activities, from visiting local villages to cruising on the Mekong River and it also allows you to tailor your holiday exactly as you would wish.
Start with a visit to some of Cambodia's most magnificent temples. Arriving in Siem Reap, home to the fabled Angkor structures, you will get to see the likes of Angkor Wat, the largest religious structure in the world, Preak Ko, Phnom Bakheng, and many others. From here you will continue to the region's other monuments, even taking an elephant ride to Bayon temple before visiting one of the most famous sites in the region, Ta Prohm. Untouched from human intervention it is an imposing vision, so much so that it has appeared in both Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider films.
- Day 1Arrive Phnom Penh
- Day 2Phnom Penh - Battambang
- Day 3Battambang
- Day 4Battambang – Siem Reap
- Day 5Siem Reap
- Day 6Siem Reap
- Day 7Siem Reap
- Day 8Siem Reap - Departure
Kindly contact us or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated price!
- Hotel room with daily breakfast as mention or similar
- Private transfer services in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees, other boat fees where applicable
- Meals as listed in the program B= Breakfast; L= Lunch & D = Dinner: pre-arranged at local restaurants based on local food with set menu.
- Tours with local English speaking guide on day with tours.
- Government taxes & service charges.
- Drinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Entrance fees, guide service during free time.
- Travel insurance
- All kind of gratuities for guides, drivers & others
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- Internal airfares in the tour (please refer to the airfare supplement)
- International airfare from/to Vietnam
- Cambodia Visa handling fee, visa stamping fee.
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- All other service not stated in the program.
CANCELLATION & AMENDMENT POLICY & CHARGES
In practice, VietnamStay always do the best to minimize cancelation penalty for our guests but we must abide by the cancelation policy of each service provider.
01 May – 30 Sep
01 Oct – 30 Apr
More than 30 days prior to the guest’s arrival day
From 21 to 30 days
From 11 to 20 days
From 10 to 03 days
Within 02 days or no show
Please be advised that during Peak Season (Christmas and New Year) and during Public Holidays different cancellation policies may apply. The cancelation policy for such period will be informed to client(s) case by case.
CHILDREN POLICY (land service only)
- Accompanied child from 1- 4 yrs: Free of charge if sharing existing bed with parents
- Accompanied child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 30% of adult price if sharing existing bed(s) with parents
- Accompanied child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Accompanied child from 7 – 11 yrs: charge 75% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Accompanied child from 12 yrs up: pay as adult rate
- In case child under 12 yrs using twin share room with an adult, please pay full fare.
Note: Children policy is subject to change case by case.