Cambodia has far more to offer than just temples and so the second half of this cultural tour offers a vehicle and guide at your disposal with a host of suggested activities, from visiting local villages to cruising on the Mekong River, allowing you to tailor your holiday exactly as you would wish. start with a visit to some of Cambodia's most magnificent temples. Arriving in Siem Reap, home to the fabledAngkor structures, you will get to see the likes of Angkor Wat, the largest religious structure in the world, Preak Ko, Phnom Bakheng, and many others. From here you will continue to the region's other monuments, even taking an elephant ride to Bayon temple before visiting one of the most famous sites in the region, Ta Prohm. Untouched from human intervention it is an imposing vision, so much so that it has appeared in both Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider films.
- Day 1Arrive Phnom Penh
- Day 2Phnom Penh - Battambang
- Day 3Battambang
- Day 4Battambang – Siem Reap
- Day 5Siem Reap
- Day 6Siem Reap
- Day 7Siem Reap - Departure
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as mention or similar
- Transfer services in a private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees, other boat fees where applicable
- Meals as listed in the program B= Breakfast; L= Lunch & D = Dinner: pre-arranged at local restaurants based on local food with set menu.
- Tours with local English speaking guide (Other languages with supplemental charge)
- Dinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- Internal airfares in the tour (please refer to the supplement quotation)
- International airfare from/to Cambodia
- International airport departure tax
- Express boat Siem Reap – Phnom Penh
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- All other service not stated in the program
The cancellation charges below refer to the non-transferable fee that is charged to the group member who has cancelled their tour:
- More than 45 days before departure: No cancellation charge
- Between 45 and 30 days before departure: 10% of total tour cost
- Between 30 days and 15 days before departure: 25% of total tour cost
- Between 15 days and 7 days before departure: 50% of total tour cost
- Less than 7 days before departure: 90% of total tour cost
- No-show at the airport on the day of arrival/departure: 100% of total tour cost
B. CHILDREN POLICY (land service only)
- Child from 1- 4 yrs: Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 30% of adult price if sharing existing bed(s) with parents
- Child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Child from 7 – 11 yrs: charge 75% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Child from 12 yrs up: pay as adult rate