Spots in highlight :
Cinnamon Cruises - Hoi An Cooking Class
This is a good opportunity to communicate with local vendors and to get to know more about their daily life and learn all ingredients used for the Hoi An cooking class later.
- Day 1Hoi An Cooking Cruise
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as mention or similar
- Transfer services in a private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees, other boat fees where applicable
- Meals as listed in the program B= Breakfast; L= Lunch & D = Dinner: pre-arranged at local restaurants based on local food with set menu.
- Tours with local English speaking guide
- Dinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- All other service not stated in the program
The cancellation charges below refer to the non-transferable fee that is charged to the group member who has cancelled their tour:
- More than 45 days before departure: No cancellation charge
- Between 45 and 30 days before departure: 10% of total tour cost
- Between 30 days and 15 days before departure: 25% of total tour cost
- Between 15 days and 7 days before departure: 50% of total tour cost
- Less than 7 days before departure: 90% of total tour cost
- No-show at the airport on the day of arrival/departure: 100% of total tour cost
B. CHILDREN POLICY (land service only)
- Child from 1- 4 yrs: Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 30% of adult price if sharing existing bed(s) with parents
- Child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Child from 7 – 11 yrs: charge 75% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Child from 12 yrs up: pay as adult rate