Luxury Mekong Delta tour to explore Ben Tre onboard a brand new boat, Apricot Mekong Cruise.
Ben Tre province in Mekong Delta is nestled between two main branches of the Mekong’s largest tributary, which diverges to create a fertile agricultural region and beautiful coastline. The entire province is criss-crossed with a network of smaller rivers and canals. The extensive irrigation that this provides makes Ben Tre a major producer of rice and an abundance of fascinating opportunities for the curious tourists.
The tour will onboard the brand new cruise Apricot Mekong Cruise, please kindly visit http://apricotmekong.com
- Day 1Mekong Delta Tour - Full Day to Ben Tre
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Private air conditioned transfers
- Entrance fees, visiting fees
- Boat fees where applicable
- Meals (food only) at local restaurants as indicated (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Tours with local English speaking guide (Supplemental charges apply for other language)
- Mineral water in car during the tourServices Exclude:
- All kinds of airfares and airport taxes
- Drinks and meals not clearly mentioned
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses & Tips
- Surcharge applied during public holidays and compulsory gala dinner to be advised
- Visa processing fee, visa stamping fee
- All other services not stated in the program
HOTEL CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIME
Check in time : 13:00 or 14:00
Check out time : 11:00 or 12:00
Early check-in or late check-out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect for proper arrangement.
NOTE ON TRANSPORTATION
Our price based on the group arrives at one time (one flight). In case, clients arrive on different flight times, and need different airport transfer, extra transfer will be charged. We apply the same for departure date.
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia.
- Except in situations beyond human control, Vietnamstay will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation.
- However, Vietnamstay cannot be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control.
- The detailed program and schedule flights are subject to changes by airline without prior notice and in accordance with the weather conditions and daily operation of flights. Consequently, itinerary concerned might be adjusted. If this occurs, , Vietnamstay will endeavor to secure the alternative arrangements.
CHILDREN POLICY (land service only)
- Child from 1- 4 yrs: Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 30% of adult price if sharing existing bed(s) with parents
- Child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Child from 7 – 11 yrs: charge 75% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Child from 12 yrs up: pay as adult rate
CANCELLATION & AMENDMENT POLICY & CHARGES
In practice, , Vietnamstay always do the best to minimize cancelation penalty for our guests but we must abide by the cancelation policy of each service provider.
| ||Low season|
01 May – 30 Sep
01 Oct – 30 Apr
|More than 30 days prior to the guest’s arrival day||No charge||10 %|
|From 21 to 30 days||10%||25%|
|From 10 to 20 day||25%||50%|
|From 05 to 10 days||50%||75%|
|From 03 to 05 days||75%||90%|
|Within 02 days or no show||100%||100%|
Please be advised that during Peak Season (Christmas and New Year) and during Public Holidays different cancellation policies may apply. The cancelation policy for such period will be informed to client(s) case by case.
Please make sure your passport has at least 6 months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/Lao/Cambodia/Myanmar/Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure.
There is no compulsory to get any vaccine to visit our countries. But we encourage you to have popular Vaccine such as Diphtheria, Tetanus, Typhoid, Polio. You may consult your doctor before traveling.