Vietnam Monkey Island
Monkey Island, or official name as Hon Lao Island, emerges from blue and crystal clear sea water of the Nha Trang Bay. Hon Lao Island is the home of more than 1,200 monkeys that why it is called Monkey island.
There are 2 categories of monkeys on the island, Macaca Rhérus and Macaca Fassicularit. They are divided into 3 troops under the control & management of a male monkey, know as the King monkey. They are quite friendly so it is safe for tourists to see them around and take photos with them on this famous Vietnam monkey island.
The monkey island also attracts tourists with its magnificient nature of coconut forest, pristine beach, beautiful coral reefs. Tourists will surely have a memorable day on this monkey island in Nha Trang.
- Day 1Visit famous Vietnam monkey Island
Full day visit Vietnam monkey island
- Day 1
8am to 4pm trip
- At 8.00AM pick up at your hotel and transfer to the harbour.
- Get on boat to visit Monkey Island.
- Prepare yourself for the wild animals, orchids, spring, coral reefs.
- Do not hesitate to make friends with hundreds of lovely wild monkeys on Hon Lao Island or the most beautiful Vietnam monkey island.
- Do not miss the fun show of animal bands of elephant, bear, monkey, dog.
- Relax on the beach, sunbathe and swim until being transferred back to your hotel.
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as mention or similar
- Transfer services in a private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees, other boat fees where applicable
- Meals as listed in the program B= Breakfast; L= Lunch & D = Dinner: pre-arranged at local restaurants based on local food with set menu.
- Tours with local English speaking guide
- Dinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- Internal airfares in the tour (please refer to the supplement quotation)
- International airfare from/to Laos
- International airport departure tax
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- All other service not stated in the program
The cancellation charges below refer to the non-transferable fee that is charged to the group member who has cancelled their tour:
- More than 45 days before departure: No cancellation charge
- Between 45 and 30 days before departure: 10% of total tour cost
- Between 30 days and 15 days before departure: 25% of total tour cost
- Between 15 days and 7 days before departure: 50% of total tour cost
- Less than 7 days before departure: 90% of total tour cost
- No-show at the airport on the day of arrival/departure: 100% of total tour cost
B. CHILDREN POLICY (land service only)
- Child from 1- 4 yrs: Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 30% of adult price if sharing existing bed(s) with parents
- Child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Child from 7 – 11 yrs: charge 75% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Child from 12 yrs up: pay as adult rate