This romantic Vietnam honeymoon holiday starts in Ho Chi Minh city, where you explore this vibrant city in a unique way - on the back of a vintage vespa. Then take to the water on the private Song Xanh boat which takes you through the intricate network of canals and colorful floating markets of the Mekong Delta.
During your honeymoon in Vietnam, there are ample opportunities to savour local specialties on some of the country’s best tables. No honeymoon is complete without a beach retreat and the beaches around Hoi An are simply sublime. The trip wraps up with UNESCO protected Ha Long Bay and the great city of Hanoi, perhaps one of the most romantic cities in the world.
- Day 1Ho Chi Minh City arrival
- Day 2Ho Chi Minh City Highlights
- Day 3Ho Chi Minh City – Cai Be – Tan Phong Island
- Day 4Cai Be – Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 5Ho Chi Minh City – Da Nang – Hoi An
- Day 6Hoi An
- Day 7Hoi An
- Day 8Hoi An – Hanoi
- Day 9Hanoi – Ha Long Bay
- Day 10Ha Long Bay – Hanoi
- Day 11Hanoi departure
Kindly contact us or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated price!
- Hotel room with daily buffet breakfast as mention or similar
- Transfer services in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- Entrance fees, other boat fees where applicable
- Meals as listed in the program B= Breakfast; L= Lunch & D = Dinner: pre-arranged at local restaurants based on local food with set menu.
- Tours with local English-speaking guide on day with tours.
- Private excursions on Day 8.
- Joining group tour on Day 2, 3, 4.
- Private escorted guide in Mekong Delta.
- Sharing local guide on boat in Halong Bay.
- Government taxes & service charges.
- Drinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Entrance fees, guide service during free time.
- Travel insurance
- All kind of gratuities for guides, drivers & others
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- Internal airfares in the tour (please refer to the airfare supplement)
- International airfare from/to Vietnam
- Vietnam Visa handling fee, visa stamping fee.
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- All other service not stated in the program.
CANCELLATION & AMENDMENT POLICY & CHARGES
In practice, VietnamStay always do the best to minimize cancelation penalty for our guests but we must abide by the cancelation policy of each service provider.
01 May – 30 Sep
01 Oct – 30 Apr
More than 30 days prior to the guest’s arrival day
From 21 to 30 days
From 11 to 20 days
From 10 to 03 days
Within 02 days or no show
Please be advised that during Peak Season (Christmas and New Year) and during Public Holidays different cancellation policies may apply. The cancelation policy for such period will be informed to client(s) case by case.
CHILDREN POLICY (land service only)
- Accompanied child from 1- 4 yrs: Free of charge if sharing existing bed with parents
- Accompanied child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 30% of adult price if sharing existing bed(s) with parents
- Accompanied child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Accompanied child from 7 – 11 yrs: charge 75% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Accompanied child from 12 yrs up: pay as adult rate
- In case child under 12 yrs using twin share room with an adult, please pay full fare.
Note: Children policy is subject to change case by case.